Sunday, November 1, 2009

INTRODUCTION TO MY BLOG

Sunday November 1st, 2009

WELCOME TO MY BRONCO WORLD.

I have been a Broncos fan since the mid seventies and yes, I jumped all over the Orange-Crush Bandwagon (as you can see). I grew up loving the Orange Crush, Red Miller, Craig Morton and Rick Upchurch.

I am a huge Denver fan and a just as big a fan of the NFL. I love the game and love to follow my Broncos on Sunday. I have been watching my boys in Orange since before the days of Elway, all the way through our four Super Bowl stumbles to the back-to-back Elway and Davis led squads.

Every Sunday, not only am I on cloud nine watching my boys play, but I am a Mile High rooting them on to victory. If you will do me the honor and join me every day, every week I will be sharing my thoughts and if you will, insight on the weekly matchups, how I think the team is doing and where I think it’s going; 6-0 in 2009, so far so good!

Please feel free to offer your comments and thoughts, at 6-0 and with so much promise ahead, there is definitely plenty to talk about.

Thank you,

~David Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment